The ever-popular Footbridge conference has announced a call for papers for its 2014 event. The deadline to submit abstracts is 30th September 2013.
The conference theme is "Footbridges: Past, Present and Future", and papers have been invited addressing the following sub-themes:
- Historical and heritage structures
- Dynamic response and structural behaviour
- Inspirations in footbridge design
- Planning, design and construction of sustainable footbridges
- Advances in materials technology for footbridge construction
- Future directions in footbridge design and construction