- Allies and Morrison with Price and Myers
- Explorations Architecture, Paris with Buro Happold
- Knight Architects with Gifford Bridge Designers
- McDowell & Benedetti with Arup
- Moxon Architects with Arup
- Ramboll Whitbybird
Some interesting choices there, with a number of firms who are not the better known architects and consultants. I think that's a good thing, as one of the problems with a closed competition such as this one is the risk that it may just feature "the usual suspects".
The entrants have to submit their designs in February, and a winner should be announced in March 2009. A preliminary briefing paper for the project is available online [PDF].