- Dietmar Feichtinger Architectes with Terrell (France)
- Marks Barfield Architects with Flint and Neill (UK)
- Ney & Partners Civil Engineers with William Matthews Associates, Ettwein Bridges and Waagner Biro (Belgium)
- Niall McLaughlin Architects with Price and Myers, and Max Fordham (UK)
- RFR and Jean-François Blassel Architecte, with Engineers HRW, and WSP (France)
- Wilkinson Eyre with Atelier One (UK)
They seem to have assembled some (mostly) impressive contestants, although a number of well-known bridge design specialists are notable for their absence. I certainly look forward to seeing the various designs unveiled in due course.